Re: The Woody Diet (Did I start this ?)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:08:34 PDT

    Friends,
            If you don't want to read the silly banter, then just delete it.
    I made some side comment about my weight gain from to many good
    Chili Rellenos in New Mexico and look what I started. If someone is
    looking for Professional discussion I suspect they would delete anything
    with the subject "The Woody Diet". And, as for wasting time and space
    on this list: How many words have been wasted commenting on the
    appropriateness of this posting or that. If we had lives we would be out
    side playing rather than pecking away on this computer 24/7.
    Please I don't wish to make anyone mad, I really do love and cherish
    each
    of you. Keep sending out whatever comments you wish, professional
    or silly. But, do pay careful attention to what's in the subject line cause
    that's what most of us base our decision on when using the delete button.
                                            Starting my Diet, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan