To Sharon--Judy Decker's site

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 13:32:03 PDT

    To Sharon (and anyone else who is confused)

    I haven't updated the Elida Server since school has been out. Use the Wcoil
    one for the things I have posted this summer. My lesson plans will
    eventually be on the Elida one...but for now I am only updating the WCOIL
    site. I may change the left border because the buttons take too long to
    load. This is what my site looked like before I changed it to what is on the
    Elida server now. My personal art work will not be on the Elida Server. I
    may not even put more student art work up...I will just have to see how
    things work out. Thanks for asking.

    Judy

    ---