Re: The Woody Diet

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 10:17:10 PDT

    Dear Marcia,

    I understand your feelings, but give us a break - we're on SUMMER VACATION
    for goodness' sake. Read the subject line. If you don't like it, hit
    delete. I for one would be bored SILLY if all we ever talked about was
    school, school, school. We have lives outside the classroom, and those
    lives affect our teaching ability and enjoyment. I like to hear about those
    lives, struggles, etc. from time to time.