Re: The Woody Diet

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 13:03:20 PDT

    I agree with Marcia. I am interested in the wealth of knowledge that is out
    there about our profession.

    While I am here... Has anyone out there been through the National Board
    Certification process? I would be very interested in hearing about it. I
    sent off my application a few weeks ago. I am excited but nervous about the
    whole experience.

    Yvette

    ---