gallery curator

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 12:35:51 PDT

    I have just been appointed the curator of our in-school professional art
    gallery. We have approximately 6 shows during the school year. So far our
    schedule for the 2000-2001 school year is filled and I am starting to send
    out "feelers" for next years gallery shows. What I am primarily looking for
    are local artists to have a one person show of approx. 20-25 pieces. Our
    gallery is located in central NJ, (Mercer County). If you are an artist in
    the area and would like to hear more about the gallery please email me
    privately.
    I am also looking for book illustrators for a "Book Illustrator's Exhibit"
    NEXT year. We have an exhibit every year featuring the work of about 6
    illustrators for a collaborative show and a book signing....probably in Oct.
    2001. It probably seems too early to think about this, but this does take
    quite a bit of coordination reviewing artists work and teaching as well, so I
    like to get started in the summer when my schedule is lighter. If you would
    like to email me to learn more I would be happy to talk to you about the
    gallery.
    Diana Russo
    The Gallery at Chapin
    Princeton, NJ