Re: The Woody Diet

From: Mbhirst
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 12:02:13 PDT

    ok...............not to be rude or censoring--but I think of this list as a
    professional list- serve NOT a CHAT room . All this discussion of fat and
    diets and prayers,etc. seems to be inappropriate to this site. Perhaps those
    of you who are interested in this kind of discussion could e-mail each other
    or open buddy chats or something else.I enjoy and learn much from this list
    and from all of you. Please don't missunderstand me- but this kind of
    discussion doesn't belong here.
    Marcia in IL

    ---