FYI : Here's some info about ordering History of Art T-Shirts

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 12:00:39 PDT

    Thanks for your e-mail regarding the History of Art T-Shirts.
    We do carry these in the Museum Shop of the Art Institute. They come in L
    and XL and cost $20.00 each. Please either e-mail us (please use my e-mail
    address) tbunting (Tony Bunting)
    or give us a call if you are interested in ordering this item. We
    ship UPS and accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Our
    Customer Service number is (312) 443-3583. Thanks, Tony

    ---