Re: ain't it what it"s all about

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 11:32:09 PDT

    maryann writes:

    << PS We never see otters any more and we are concerned about that. They
     used to frolic in our lake like crazy.

    WE had beavers in our lake and they were wonderful to watch - but builders set
    traps and all the beavers are gone. Couldn't sell homes if the trees were
    half eaten I guess! Raccoons are still around as one of our cats came home
    with claw marks
    down her side - vet said it was a raccoon and she was lucky to be alive!
    Roberta

    ---