Re: Successful Weight Loss

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 08:18:49 PDT

    In a message dated 7/5/00 7:43:52 PM SE Asia Standard Time,
    ARTNSOUL12 writes:

    <<

    I have also become a fanatic about exercising. I joined the local recreation
    center which has a wonderful track as well as raquetball courts and pool. I
    needed to start a routine this summer that I could continue during the school
    year. I also drink lots of water (always have), no sodas and some juice. It
    wasn't easy. I'm more than 50 pounds over weight and a dedicated couch
    potato. I'm also 44 and I knew if I didn't get it off now, it would lead to
    health problems. So far I'm doing great. I have more energy and feel better
    about myself. It's not easy. I love sweets, but I don't deny myself. I just
    fit them into my diet instead of "cheating". Janet

    ---