Re: would like to unsubscribe too (late response)

From: MaloneyMK
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 07:16:20 PDT

    Hi Sandra,

    Thanks for the Austria suggestions. King Ludwig's castles sound neat. I'll
    see if I can manage to get there. It turns out that I'm also spending 4 days
    in Florence!!! So that ought to be pretty exciting.

    I went to the Art Educator's Forum a few years ago and loved it. I've wanted
    to go ever since... but single motherhood has kept me from it.

    I'm still swamped with preparations for leaving. Including the need to
    unsubscribe... do you know how?

    Kathy

    In a message dated 6/29/00 11:25:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,