Re: Art Fat Unite and Leave

From: Batmom44
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 06:57:00 PDT

    In a message dated 7/5/00 8:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, occti
    writes:

    << It makes me wonder, though, how much budding artistic talent we thwart by
     erecting standards of "good" and "bad" art?

     As the Taoist Lao Tzu said, "We do not recognize Beauty unless we also
     recognize Ugliness." >>

    It seems to me that you quote answers your question.
    Reatha

    ---