Re: Successful Weight Loss

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 06:07:58 PDT

    ARTNSOUL12 writes:

    << I went from a size 9 to a size 2. >>

    Susan - thank you for the advice - I know this but don;t practice it - need
    to join our Y - I;d kill to be a size 9. Bought a silly cycle to sit under
    my desk, computer or studio desk to pedal on while sitting. The thing would
    be great but is cheaply made
    and falls apart. Looked like a good idea in a garage sale. Maybe a small
    treadmill
    to run on while creating art!!! Action art - throw paint while exercising?
    Roberta

    ---