RE: The 1st Lesson an Art Teacher Should Learn

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 06:41:04 PDT

    The 1st Lesson an Art Teacher Should Learn> This was the first lesson I
    learned as an art teacher 15
    > years ago...be kind to the custodians. They are as important in our jobs
    as
    > anyone.

      I couldn't agree more. And the secretaries!

      The first lesson I learned years ago when I started my first company was
    to ALWAYS befriend and respect the office secretaries. Not my own (*I* was
    my own secretary!), but the secretaries of my clients. The secretaries
    always know what's going on inside the business much better than the
    "bosses". Just as an army travels on its stomach, a business runs on its
    support staff!

      Larry P.

    ---