Re: Project-Based Learning

From: Nnaell
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 08:30:46 PDT

    Just went to a workshop on Performance Based Learning Assessment. Was really wonderful. They call lesson plans, "Tasks" and have a district wide system for assessment from K-12. I know they have books out through ASCD and they have a website, Region15.org I believe. They are doing some interesting work. You might have a look at that. They have a new book out that has examples of 'tasks' and assessments.

    Good luck!

    ---