Supporting services

From: JudyandharryS
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 05:08:24 PDT

    This past year, the lock on my closet jammed and no one, including the
    principal could open it. It was Friday afternoon and my purse was in the
    closet. Hubby was out of town and my sons were working miles away. I had
    visions of sleeping on my desk. Tina,
    one of our wonderful building service workers, just wouldn't give up. She
    dragged a ladder into the adjacent storage room, moved the ceiling tiles,
    climbed through the ceiling to the closet, and jumped down to open the door.
    I took a cake to her the next day and told her I thought she was heroic. She
    said--"just part of my job."
       Judy

    ---