Re: The Woody Diet

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 21:24:02 PDT

    I started Weight Watchers the first of June and that combined with regular
    exercise has lost me 10 pounds. It's an easy program to follow, and you can
    fit a lot of your regular food choices in. I feel like I can be successful
    with this program.
    You still get hungry, especially at first while your body adjusts to your new
    program, but to lose weight, hunger is going to happen. It is getting better
    now and I hope to lose another 10 before starting back to school in August.
    Janet in Texas

    ---