Jobs and my prayers (attention Gail)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 19:33:53 PDT

    Gail1611...Gail wrote>>>>>
    Don't loose faith. You never know about jobs. I will complain about my pay,
    > it's terrible but my kids and parents and my schedule are great!. Why am I
    > telling you this? Because, I lost my public school job and had to go to a
    > private school. I felt like a looser. But these last 14 years have been my
    > real development time. So don't give up, there will be a good job for you!

    > Gail

    Thanks Gail,
        Your mailbox is full so I hope you get this. I may have another round of
    job chances after all. I have been trying to get together with a principal
    at a Jr. High school. I may be able to talk to him by phone tomorrow. He
    has not returned my return call to him. Maybe he has been out for the
    holiday. I will try again tomorrow. I have another lead on another middle
    school too. That principal has been on vacation until tomorrow. I heard
    both of these principals were good and both schools are good. Either of
    these could be the one. I have been so preoccupied with fixing up my house,
    I have not been as concerned as I should. I am beginning to get serious
    about it now.
        My mother is out of the hospital and much better. Thanks for your
    concern and encouragement. I am glad your job is going well. My daughter
    teaches first grade at a Catholic school and loves it. She could be making
    more money at a public school, but prefers all of the perks of the private
    school. I guess it is hard to land the Perfect job huh?
        I have been praying for Tom. It must be sooooo difficult for you and
    your family. Cancer is something I just don't understand. Both my mother
    and sister has beat it though, so you just need to hang in there.
    Yours,
    Janice

    ---