Re: mentor question

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 19:29:34 PDT

    I was a mentor this year and for the last 2 before that. This year I was
    helping the new teachers in my district with Art 1 and how to organize their
    curriculum. We met many times in which I would go over the project that I
    do and how to do them. I demonstrated techniques and helped during the
    process. Of these new teachers there was a Lady who had taught in Canada and
    was in a middle school before that. I feel that we will work again this year
    and I can help her for many years to come.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---