Re: The Woody Diet

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 18:42:14 PDT

    I swear by weight watchers 1,2,3 success
    I lost 32 lbs since january and I eat anything I want, The biggest trick is
    learning what an actual serving size is. This was quite a shock from reading
    the thin mint girl scout cookie box and finding out that there were really 15
    servings in there when I thought that there was barely enough for me!!!!
    you must water,water,water and more water. Diet soda, ice tea doesn't count.
    oh yeah, drink water
    Gabrielle

    ---