Re: The Woody Diet

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 18:30:34 PDT

    In a message dated 7/4/00 5:43:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Alasann1

    << I talked with three doctors and they all sang praises to the Atkins diet
     which works with ketosis. You will be amazed. I paired mine with exercise
     got off 35. >>

    Lost 20 on Atkins and feel great....husband lost 32. (by the way,
    cholesterol went down to 120 too) I do advise getting the book though which
    explains everything easily.