Re: The Woody Diet

From: BluesTruth
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 16:53:45 PDT

    Roberta-
    I lost approx. 45 pounds this year using the "Fat Busters" diet and went down
    2 dress sizes--

    No No's:
    Beets
    deserts
    pineapple
    potatoes
    watermelon
    pasta
    bread

    Yes!
    Vegetables
    boneless skinless chicken
    fruit

    I like to avoid the carbs

    Example:
    Breakfast:
    yogurt
    grapefruit
    Egg white vegie omlette--on weekends

    Lunch
    Turkey sandwich on diet bread, no mayo
    apple
    celery sticks

    Dinner
    Chicken--no skin
    salad with lettuce and cucumbers, etc (oil and vinegar dressing)

    I exercise at least an hour a day (walking or biking and floorwork & weight
    lifting)

    Bon Appetite!

    Jill (BT)

    ---