The Woody Diet

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 14:55:01 PDT

    In a message dated 7/4/00 3:58:48 PM Central Daylight Time, wduncan
    writes:

    << I'm going to make a real attempt to work off the 50 lbs I put on since I
    started
     going to New Mexico 15 years ago. My first goal is to see 200 again. >>

    When you find a sucessful diet please share. I have worked so hard in my
    yard this summer and at my husbands mothers. Have I lost - no - I';ve gained
    another 5 ugly lbs. Not fair, not fair, not fair. Anyone out there have a
    sucessful diet where one doesn't have to starve to death. $8>((
    Roberta

    ---