Re: Great Santa Fe resturant

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 13:57:50 PDT

    On the subject of eating in Santa Fe, try a little out of the way place
    I found
    15 years ago and still stop there for lunch. It's called "La Choza",
    905 Alarid,
    but the address won't help much. It's about a block off the
    intersection of
    Cerrillos Road and St. Francis Drive. I find it easy to stop at on my
    way to
    Albuquerque from Taos as I pass through Santa Fe. Great food, atmosphere,
    service, and it's very affordable (cheap by Santa Fe standards).
                                    Enjoy, Woody in KC
    I'm going to make a real attempt to work off the 50 lbs I put on since I started
    going to New Mexico 15 years ago. My first goal is to see 200 again.

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan