Re: Monthly Calendar Plan--on the Web!

From: sharonbk
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 13:04:52 PDT

    Judy--I have your other website on my art resources page (elms.edlida etc.)
    Should I be using the one you're talking about in the newsgroup? (www2.coil
    etc)? Should include both?? Sounds like great stuff is to be had here--I
    don't want to miss out!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others