Monthly Calendar Plan--on the Web!

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 11:47:04 PDT

    I was amazed at how many were interested in my monthly calendar plan. I put
    it on my Web page. There is a link at the bottom of the page. The Lesson
    plan template looks wierd in the html format--but will open up right if you
    save as html file--then open in Word. You can write on the template, too in
    Word.

    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

    There are a couple links to lesson plans on the Year Plan too--Roman Mosaics
    and Figure Sculpture (both in January). Once the kitchen is done, I will put
    some of the other files on the web too....I got the idea to post them on the
    Web from Roberta--so thanks! That is a lot easier than forwarding them to
    everyone. Well...back to work (tearing out cupboards).

    Judy

    ---