Re: Great Santa Fe resturant

From: vranck
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 10:40:02 PDT

    Connie,
    Haven't been to Santa Fe in many years, but I remember eating at many
    wonderful restaurants,the Plaza among them!! I just wanted to relate to all
    who will peruse this that another neat feature is the little town right
    outside Santa Fe called Chama (sp?)We ate little homemade burritos they were
    selling at the side of the road!! Most excellent! And I would love to know
    how their little greasy spoons in Santa Fe do the jaevos rancheros (sp. ?
    again, you know the eggs with hot chilis all over them!! To die for!!
    vicki in Tn

    Say Bye to Slow Internet!
    http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

    ---