attention Illinois and antique collectors.

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 09:40:50 PDT

    Netters - I have just spent the past l0 days helping my mother-in-law getting
    her antique shop ready for a big sale There is alot to interest
    artists and antique collectors alike. She has about 2 dozen Norman Rockwell
    plates and all kinds of interesting primitives. Stereoscopes, wooden viewers
    like - ( view masters) my elem students are fascinated by them) . and all
    the sepia toned prints Fine china everywhere - pressed glass and cut glass.
    you name it she probably has it - tell me what you are looking for.

    Her shop is in Wyanet, Illinois a few miles from Princeton, Ill.
    June 6th, 7th, and 8th. in the afternoons.
    If you are interested please e-mail me personally.

    Please forgive me for mentioning this here but Grandma is in very frail
    health and is trying to get money together for Grandpas care in a $150.00 a
    day nursing home and is hoping she doesn't have to sell her home. She is
    getting desperate and I am trying to hlep her as much as I can. Just fought
    my way through 100 year old mold,
    dust, spider webs and live spiders!!!! and rotten boxes to help her get
    ready.- won;t be there myself (other family members will take care of sale.)
    as I have to head for Santa Fe on Saturday and a well deserved vacation it
    is!!! Yippee Yi Yea!!!!!

    Thanks all Roberta

    ---