Updated my artwork pages/portrait in progress

From: sharonbk
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:37:31 PDT

    Hi--

    I updated the "My Artwork" section on my webpage so that it will be faster to load (I hope) while having all the thumbnails on one page. As time permits I'm going to try to do something similar with all of the student artwork pages.

    I've also included a new section that shows my step-by-step progress (or lack thereof!) on a pastel bridal portrait, along with an explanation of the technique I use.

    Between artwork, computers, planning for next year, making supply lists, working on genealogy, keeping up with my kids, and trying to clean my dirty, filthy house (I have the mother of all hummocks on my dining room table!) it's been pretty intense! I agree that summers are just as busy as school years--just in different ways...

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---