speaking of hummocks

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:34:11 PDT

        I purchased some really large paper clips the other day - about 6" long
    My husband saw it and said "that looks like something to hold a hummock
    together"
    He's learning the language. While visiting my mother-in-law I helped her
    learn
    basic computer skills. We printed different items off the net, she took
    notes etc etc. lots of papers - At the end of the week we discovered our
    hummocks had
    merged - oh no! Roberta

    ---