Re: Critters and an invitation

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:28:31 PDT

    In a message dated 7/2/00 10:10:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
    lpskeen@living-tree.net writes:

    << blackberries,
     y'all come on out here and get 'em. We picked 10lbs tonight, and have
     picked another 10lbs already this week. It drives me nuts to watch 'em go
     to waste. We're supposed to get some more rain mid-week, and thunderstorms
     keep 'em fat too. >>

    Lisa - I live too far away to take you up on the invitation - but it brings
    back memories
    of my "wild childhood" running free through the fields and picking
    blackberries -
    I remember the blackberries being nice and fat but the mosquitoes were about
    as big and fat too!!! And the chiggers - Oh My! Roberta

    ---