Re: getting books on line

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 19:52:03 PDT

    >Donna,
    >The best one from Helen Hume that I have and use all the time is the "Art
    >Teachers Book Of Lists"

    Donna...
    Everyone has different opinions, but I would suggest you look this one over
    carefully before you spend $40 on it. You could use your money more wisely
    for elementary school...I bought that book and I hardly ever use it.

    The best all-around book that I've EVER seen for elementary school and/or
    middle school is
    "Emphasis: ART" by Frank Wachowiak.
    It has wonderful ideas and wonderful examples...

    Carolyn

    ---