Re: getting books on line

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 19:27:11 PDT

    In a message dated 7/3/00 1:59:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DtGaffney
    writes:

    << Thanks I'll try again. It was probably just some glich. Does anyone
    recommend
     the books by Helen D. Hume i.e. "A survival kit for the Elementary/
     Middlschool Art Teacher or Art History & Appreciation Activities Kit. " or
     the DBAE sourcebook from NAEA? I'm thinking of ordering both. Do any of
    these
     c >>
    Donna,
    The best one from Helen Hume that I have and use all the time is the "Art
    Teachers Book Of Lists" I have the others for secondary, I teach HS, I use
    the art historyans appreciation too. Our Elem teacher swears by Art Smart.
    GEared towards the elem level, it is loaded with lessons/slides/projects and
    history. She also used Culture Smart, same format.
    Good Luck
    Gabrielle

    ---