oil painting medium ?

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 18:55:38 PDT

    Hi.

    For my own artwork, I primarily paint in oils. My favorite medium is
    Liquin, but it's tough to get in large quantities in my area, they won't
    ship it to me from Utrecht because it's flammable, and it gets expensive to
    buy the small bottles. I have also used a mixture of linseed oil and paint
    thinner, but it gives me a headache, and I don't like how the linseed oil,
    when absorbed by towels, spontaneously combusts! My question to you guys
    is, what are your favorite mediums for oil painting?

    Thanks, Leah

    ---