RE: ain't it what it"s all about

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 15:07:28 PDT

    Okay - I'm jealous - of the otters and bears -

    but I have seen deer three times in the past two weeks - just last week it
    was around noon (I thought the time was odd) - and it crossed the road and
    stood in someone's driveway. One block from a very busy road. I wouldn't
    cross it - Walgreen's, fast food etc... Hawks have sat outside of our
    window - and got to watch a sharp shin have lunch. I think that sometimes
    there is more there than we take the time to notice.

    ---