prayers

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:24:33 PDT

    > Since my brother-in-law is an art teacher, or was and is an artisit, I hope
    > you don't mind me asking........ His name is Tom M. and he has cancer again
    > for the 3rd time. It's in his liver again. He has such a positive spirit and
    > uses his creative mind in so many ways.... I'd like him around for more time
    > if that is the Lord's decision. Thanks for your support. Gail

    It is not a difficulty at all to give our thoughts and prayers, no matter
    what form they may take, to the family and friends of those that we somehow
    feel connected to. We are basically an anonymous group, but when one of us
    asks for something there is always a response. I'm not sure yet what
    electronic friends are all about, but I do believe in collective power of
    thought and if if we can help Tom, our universal "Lords" will see to him.
    Gail, know that our hopes and prayers are with you and Tom in this difficult
    time.
    Give us the strength and understanding to try to understand why our burdens
    are out upon us.
    Treasure your Tom.
    Patty

    ---