Re: Art Clubs

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 12:47:35 PDT

    Michelle...what a coincidence. I just finished a week long workshop with DPI and NCCAT at Southeast Raleigh High School last week. I saw your classroom through the window on the door, and I'm "envious"... it's so LARGE. Some of the students that were taking Driver's Ed were telling me they were going to have a new art teacher next year...didn't realize that that was the school you were transferring to.

        The school is beautiful...I know it's only 3 years old...I know you're going to really like teaching there. Good luck....

        Carolyn Roberts

        Wish me luck that I'll have the same kind of success at the high school with this kind of art club. I'm really looking forward to it!

        Michelle H. Harrell
        michelle_h_harrell
        Southeast Raleigh High School
        Center for Accelerated Studies