Re: Art Clubs

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:03:03 PDT

    Let us know, Michelle, how these activities and guide lines work for the high school aged group. I teach art at the h.s. level and am also co-sponsor for our art club...we always start out with 70+ students and it dwindles considerably by the end of the year....we used to do decorations for the homecoming dance in Oct. and the Sweetheart Swirl dance in Feb. but I suggested we drop the S.S. dance decorations to give us more time doing activities that our art club kids could benefit from...They always do a terrific job decorating, but I don't feel the student body recognizes how much time and effort they put into it...----- Original Message -----