Re: getting books on line

From: DtGaffney
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 10:59:12 PDT

    Thanks I'll try again. It was probably just some glich. Does anyone recommend
    the books by Helen D. Hume i.e. "A survival kit for the Elementary/
    Middlschool Art Teacher or Art History & Appreciation Activities Kit. " or
    the DBAE sourcebook from NAEA? I'm thinking of ordering both. Do any of these
    companies offer a didcount to educators? I Like the books by Laura Chapman
    but want more. what do you all recommend?

    Thanks again,
    Donna

    ---