I accepted a position!

From: DtGaffney
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 10:54:20 PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I am so happy to report that I was offered, and accepted, a position for
    teaching art to grades 1-5 at a local elementary school. It took many
    interviews, some strong possibles, and some rejection letters. But this
    school is just the best! I am so excited. Thank you all for your advice and
    support. This artsednet line is really been a lifeline for me in getting
    through these days and getting so much info from all you experienced teachers.

    I can't wait to get into MY artroom. Now I can enjoy my summer, knowing I
    have a great job in the Fall.

    Best regards,

    Donna

    ---