Re: More files for sharing!

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 10:51:47 PDT

    Don't you think summer is almost busier than the regular school year, but in a different way? I've got so many pans in the fire.....took a grad. class and am just now finishing up the projects that are due in a few days....am taking a group of 12 to Europe in two weeks-my first time overseas and as a leader of the group....have accepted the head coaching position for the girls tennis team which begins practice in mid-Aug.....have a garage sale this Fri. and am frantically getting all the stuff together for that...plus all that goes along with having two children with activities of their own to think about....BUT, I do take the time to read my ArtsEd messages and answer when I can!!!! That's something I wouldn't give up for ANYTHING!!
    LIFE IS GOOD....but a little busy.....
    BF