Great Santa Fe resturant

From: Connie Robbins-Brady (crobbins_brady)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 09:13:56 PDT

    I was in Santa Fe, NM over spring break for an international Bead Expo (cool
    stuff!!) A wonderful resturant we located was the "Plaza" right on the west side of
    the downtown plaza. It looked a little garish from the outside with neon lights and
    all, but we noticed a lot of locals were eating there and decided to try it. SOOO
    glad we did!! Try the "Pumpkin Posole" or "Cashew Chicken Mole Chili" and if
    possible...PLEASE !! send me recipes!! I have tried to recreate these at home with
    no real success. Have a great time!!

    Connie