Re: My Brother-in law needs prayers

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 08:35:59 PDT

    Gail1611 wrote:
    > Since my brother-in-law is an art teacher, or was and is an artisit, I hope
    > you don't mind me asking........ His name is Tom M. and he has cancer again
    > for the 3rd time. It's in his liver again.

    Of course Gail- my father died last Sunday from small cell lung
    cancer but it was actually his liver that was worse. They found it
    in January or early february and he didn't last long. It was very
    advanced and effected brain, lungs, liver, probably more. I'm sure
    your brother in law has a better chance having beaten it before and
    being so much younger than my father (who would have been 70 on the
    21st of July. Our prayers are with you.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---