Re: ain't it what it's all about

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 07:51:16 PDT

    As we're on the subject, I would like to invite all of you to my little
    piece of heaven @ http://www.geocities.com/whest177/pond_index.html . I
    spend all my waking hours in my backyard watching the hummingbirds and
    butterflies, feeding my fish out of my hand, deadheading waterlily plants,
    enjoying our waterfall, I could go on and on! The back of our garage is hot
    and dry, with sandy rocks so it would take something pretty hardy to grow
    back there, so I am painting a mural of a garden! It is soooo relaxing, and
    when school starts back up I can guarantee I will START the year stress
    free~
    Michal

    ---