Re: My Brother-in law needs prayers

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 19:26:50 PDT

    Yes, Gail,
    I will pray for your brother in law. Personally I believe in a soverign God that
    is all knowing and all powerful. I cannot think of anything that we humans can
    do that is more powerful than prayer. My family has been through this trial and
    I know the pain and the depth of sorrow that it can bring. God Bless You.
    Katherine Broadwater