Re: More files for sharing!

From: dj (djash)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 07:28:06 PDT

    WoW! So it's not just me. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing 10,000 things at once
    and can't remember my own name*LOL* When one of the secretaries asks me for a
    favor (which I don't mind doing at all), she calls home to leave a message on
    my answering machine or leaves a message with my husband so he'll remind.....
    about a million times before I walk out the door the next morning!!!! Do you
    think it's just because we DO have TOO much to do all the time? I really get
    exhausted at times.
    Donna

    > remember to bring something from home for my students, that, or I just depend
    > on them to remind me twice!!<<<<
    >
    > Christy

    ---