My Brother-in law needs prayers

From: Gail1611
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 06:08:46 PDT

    Since my brother-in-law is an art teacher, or was and is an artisit, I hope
    you don't mind me asking........ His name is Tom M. and he has cancer again
    for the 3rd time. It's in his liver again. He has such a positive spirit and
    uses his creative mind in so many ways.... I'd like him around for more time
    if that is the Lord's decision. Thanks for your support. Gail