Re: experience vs cost

From: JudyandharryS
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 06:06:58 PDT

    Re your interview,
        I think you landed on your feet and are lucky the interview ended with
    your comment. Some administrators don't want to back teachers up with
    discipline. In middle school, it sometimes is necessary to send a child out
    ( or two or three) so the rest of the class can learn something. If your
    administrator doesn't want to hear it--I think you are lucky to have escaped!
     Things happen for a reason, and something just right for you is around the
    corner. Trite but true.
    Judy

    ---