Art Clubs

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 05:10:42 PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some advice on art clubs.
    I have tried them in the past with no success. I teach 6-8 and end feeling
    like and after school baby sitter...I usually end up kicking kids out for
    behavior. I was looking into the national art junior honor society...is
    that whorth it and where do i get info...I have heard success stories with
    High school but does it work just as well at the middle school?

    V G E

    ---