Re: experience vs. cost

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 04:51:08 PDT

    Kathy -- thanks! I know we're not teaching for the money; but wouldn't we
    just be making art if we didn't need cash also?! Probably not! I love
    teaching -- but would also like to be recognized for accomplishments once in
    awhile. You feel invisible when you are part time at three different schools.

    ---