Re: Calendar- Unit plan

From: Holly112
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:53:13 PDT

    In a message dated 07/02/2000 1:54:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    mdecker writes:

    << mdecker >>

    Hi again, Judy! I figure since I liked your discipline sheet so much, I'd
    like to see this invention of yours too!!!!! (I'm starting to feel like such
    a user!!!! Is there anything I can ever do for you? :0)

    Thanks Judy, you are the best!!!!

    Holly :0)

    ---